5+ years as an editor in a Marathi publication.
1. Lead Youth Ki Awaaz’s efforts in creating a network of Marathi writers and readers.
2. Editing and publishing crowd-sourced content from YKA users.
3. Help plan and execute Youth Ki Awaaz’s editorial strategy and calendar.
4. Ideate and execute strategies to grow the platform’s presence among Marathi writers and readers.
5. Manage and work with a small group of weekly writers.
6. Help distribute published content over social media and across partner networks.
7. Write trending stories.
1. Excellent editing skills with experience in working with writers.
2. Experience in building social media following for an organization or self would be preferred.
3. Creative, unconventional and independent thinking.
4. Voracious reader of online content from various sources.
5. Ability to stay organized, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
6. Good leadership skills, ability to take up initiative.
Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Youth Ki Awaaz:
India’s largest youth media platform with over 3.5 million monthly readers and thousands of writers. The platform is fuelled by young, passionate individuals mainly in the age group of 18-35 years. Comprising social entrepreneurs, citizen journalists, student leaders, individuals creating change at the grassroots, innovators, writers and researchers, this community has created on-ground change through digital advocacy, started offline movements, online trends and nationwide conversations.